You have shown you are capable. You are intelligent, enthusiastic and you deliver. You have been identified as having great potential and you are keen to progress as quickly as possible.
What are some of the issues that you might bring to coaching?
- Dealing with frustrations – people and circumstances that you perceive to be holding you back
- Identifying a career path that’s challenging and realistic
- Learning to identify and influence key players in the business
- Developing gravitas and impact
- Working with the prevailing business culture and learning how to challenge it appropriately and effectively
- Developing you personal brand
- Demonstrating your own excellence whilst doing the best for the organisation
Having and external, agenda-free sounding board can provide space to conduct a risk analysis of dynamic new ideas. Executive coaching will provide the creative environment in which you can work out your personal identity and strategies for success within the business and your broader career.